The traditional skylight provides natural light into your building, but what kind of skylight do you really prefer?
- Using green materials for the environment and to save energy?
- With an electrical switch to open/close instead of manual opening? Or one that cannot open?
- Including a privacy function to adjust into transparent or opaque to control the amount of sunlight coming in?
- Able to change from transparent to be color to reduce infrared radiation and lower energy costs?
- With integrated LED lights to create a starfield effect or another pattern of your choice?
- Including smart-control the skylight from your computer or mobile device?